‘Tales in the light of the port’
A new dramatised version this year, aimed at families so that adults and children alike can enjoy this experience.
The pirates will land in Javea Port to look for treasures, riches… and above all, to tell a thumping good story!
History of ‘Tales in the light of the port’
The itinerary will last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes and runs entirely through Duanes del Mar to explain, in different areas, the history of the Flower of Oblivion, the one that, inspired by a Carthaginian legend, speaks of the origin of the mountains and islands of this territory.
On August 16th at 7:30 p.m. and August 30th at 7:00 p.m. Departure will be from the Javea Port Tourism Office.
Other dramatised routes:-
In addition to this, Tourism continues to offer a wide range of dramatised routes and magnificent stories such as:
- A Ghost Story : August 15th at 7:30 p.m. and August 29 at 7:00 p.m.
- The golden age of Xàbia : August 9th and 23rd at 7:30 p.m.
- El Quixot de La Plana : August 8 and 22 at 7:00 p.m.
- See below for more details.
- And just because you cant talk about pirates without this cute guy coming to mind 😉 ……