During September, every year, the Maserof Wine Museum in the Jalon Valley,invite guests to tread grapes by candlelight and add a flamenco show for a perfect Spanish evening.
(see video below)
- 1. Arrival around 19:30 or 20:00, you are given a glass of wine (or several glasses of wine!).
- 2. Around 21:00 – step on the grapes with flamenco music.
- 3. Then go along to the dining area to have dinner.
- 4. Around 22:00 the flamenco show takes place
- 5. The whole site will be lit by candlelight, there is no electricity.
- 6. “We will also sing”