The Fallas de València celebrate their first edition in history in September. With a pandemic on the table, local authorities and falleras have decided to develop a calendar composed of mascletás and pyrotechnic castles designed to listen to them, but not to go see them.
In total, the September Fallas in September will have 19 mascletades, 6 pyrotechnic castles and the cremà de la Nit del Foc. All will be arranged according to the Civil Protection report and will take place in different parts of the city from Wednesday, September 1 to Sunday, September 5.
The complete calendar with the day, time and location and fireworks follows:-
CASTLES AND NIT DEL FOC
Wednesday, September 1st
- Pirotecnia Mediterràneo: At 23:59 in Adif / Port
- Pirotecnia Mediterràneo: At 23:59 in Avinguda Levante UD
Saturday, September 4th
- Valencian Pyrotechnics: At 23.30 in Adif / Port
- Pirotecnia Caballer FX: At 23:30 in Avinguda Levante UD
Sunday, September 5th
- Pirotecnia Aitana: At 1:00 in the Fonteta
- Pyrotechnics Europlà: At 1:00 in Albalat dels Tarongers
- Cremà Ajuntament, offered by the Ricasa pyrotechnics at 0:30 in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento.