The 2024 work calendar includes a total of 12 holidays , of which 9 will be celebrated jointly throughout Spain (Red Days). Two local holidays will be added to these 12 days, for a total of 14 holidays.
There are other common holidays that the autonomous communities can move to another day. This has happened with Thursday, March 28 (Holy Thursday), which will be a holiday in all of Spain except in Comunitat Valenciana and Catalonia , but not with Friday, January 6 , Three Kings’ Day, which all communities have decided to maintain.
In the Valencian Community the holidays will be the following
Fiesta days in Javea
2024 National holidays
The list of nine festivities common to the entire country in 2024 is as follows:
– January 1 : New Year (Monday)
– January 6 : Epiphany of the Lord (Saturday).
– March 29 : Good Friday (Friday).
– May 1 : Labour Day (Wednesday).
– August 15 : Assumption of the Virgin (Thursday).
– October 12 : National Holiday of Spain (Saturday).
– November 1 : All Saints’ Day (Friday).
– December 6 : Spanish Constitution Day (Friday).
– December 25 : Christmas Day (Wednesday).
Bridges of this 2024
The celebration of several holidays on Monday or Friday, therefore close to Saturday and Sunday, will allow next year to have some longer weekends than usual in Spain as a whole . This is the case with Monday, January 1, Friday, November 1 and Friday, December 6.