Here is what you should know and how to pay online …
DGT WEBSITE HERE
If you were not the driver of the vehicle on the date the offence was committed and pursuant to Article 9.bis of the LSV, you are obliged to a written answer signed by you, containing the following information:
- Record number.
- Name and surname of the driver.
- Number of the driving licence, date of issue and country of the driver.
- Address of the driver.
You can send this form within 20 days from the receipt of this notification by any of the following means:
- Fax: 0034 902512151
- Post: Please write to CTDA – Post-office box 505. León – 24080 – SPAIN.
If, as the owner of the vehicle, you are required to identify the offending driver, you can do so online but please bear in mind that:
- It is not possible to identify on the official website, offending drivers who are not residing in Spain. In these cases, you will have to do so in writing.
- It is not possible to identify on the website, drivers who are not holders of the driving licence necessary to drive the vehicle with which the offence was committed. In these cases, you will have to do so in writing.
- The identification of the offending driver must be done at the appropriate procedural moment.
Check to see if you have any outstanding fines HERE
Pay online via this link