Heritage Retreats Valencia, is a luxurious complex managed by sisters Debbie and Kym Lane, in the tranquil setting of Pla de Corrals, set high in the mountains near Barxeta in Valencia. Magnificent views, sunshine and a facility to either explore the Valencian countryside, or to simply relax in a peaceful setting.
A small, family orientated complex which houses luxurious luxury self catering lodges, with the alternative facility of a quality bed and breakfast service. Families, couples and groups of friends can experience the magnificent scenery that area offers, as well as a facility to visit the many splendid towns and cities nearby.
The luxury self catering lodges (sometimes referred to as wooden cabins), make wonderful family or group accommodations, enabling those staying to visit many of the local towns and beaches e.g. Gandia, Xativa, Tavernes del Valldigna and of course the picturesque city of Valencia itself .
The luxury self catering lodges are themed as Spanish, African, Canadian and, to represent the United Kingdom – Chelsea. Each cabin is tastefully decorated to enable you to fully embrace the culture of its theme.
They have two swimming pools and even have produced a “man made” beach to laze upon – for those oh so lazy days, when you just want to lie and watch the world go by in a serene setting.
- They have a people carrier to and from airports and day trips including evening trips to restaurants and much more
- Meals including full English are available from the Bed & Breakfast. Click here to visit the Spanish Bed & Breakfast website
- Private BBQ areas
- Sun decking area
- Terraces ideal for alfresco dining
- 114 square metres of accommodation of which includes; 3 large double bedrooms, 1 en-suite and a family bathroom
- Accommodation includes a lounge dining area with a wood burning stove
- Flat screen Satellite DVD TV with British channels
- Kitchen is equipped with all the essentials such as fridge, washing machine etc.
- All rooms are furnished to the highest quality
- Costs per lodge sleeps up to 6 people