Home Local Info Fire at Moraira Restaurant

Fire at Moraira Restaurant

by Loraine Gostling

Photo Teulada Moraira Digital

A fire has been declared in the kitchen of a well-known Nepali restaurant, located on the Moraira-Calpe road, which has forced the Teulada Local Police to vacate the upper house of the premises and other neighbouring homes.

For reasons that are still unknown,  the fire that started around 5.30 pm, has affected the main elements of the kitchen. 

Firemen from Benissa were sent to the scene and have been working to extinguish the flames. 12 people were evicted but have since been able to return to their homes.

Kathmandu have sent a Facebook message to customers saying the restaurant will be closed till further notice, according to members of Moraira Digital. 



You may also like

Leave a Comment