Customers are informed as follows:-
- One person alone is entitled to go to make putchases (not family or with children or groups).
- Do not allow people who may be part of the risk groups to shop; ie. elderly, people with chronic diseases …
- Space out shopping time throughout the day and not at the store’s opening time. there is then a guarantee of being able to serve all customers every day.
- In solidarity, make your purchases as quickly as possible -perhaps write a list before you go .
- Do not make unnecessarily purchase of store products : the supply of basic necessities is more than guaranteed.
- Pay preferably by card and avoid the use of cash if you can.
- The ultimate responsibility for complying with the recommendations for distance between shoppers falls on the people themselves who must respect the distance rule ( see below) . As well, ensure you use gloves to handle perishable products that are at your disposal in the stores.
2.- MEASURES IN SUPERMARKETS
- CAPACITY : Supermarket capacity will be controlled and the minimum required distance between people will be marked.
- The responsibility for ordering the internal capacity of the store will be the responsibility of the establishment and, where appropriate, the person or private security agent in charge.
- Each establishment will have specified the maximum capacity that guarantees the preventive distance of 1 metre between any person. Likewise, it will have the maximum capacity allowed, complying with the regulations so that access will not be allowed once said capacity is full.
- On the public access road to each supermarket, a minimum distance of 1 meter will be marked for people waiting their turn to enter the doors of the supermarkets, which must be respected at all times.
- INTERIOR OF THE PREMISES : the minimum separation of one metre between clients will be guaranteed with recommendations from the staff of the establishment. There will be posters reinforcing these measures, and the limits of 1 metre will be markes on the floor of the Fishmonger section and will also be marked by boxes.
- HOURS : the opening hours will be from 09:00 to 20:00 . Although, and given the exceptional nature of the situation, it will adapt to changing circumstances, modifications that, if carried out, will be communicated at all times.
3.- SUPPLY AND ASSORTMENT
- The stores will remain fully supplied, reinforcing and guaranteeing the supply of basic and basic necessities , so that our clients can make their daily purchases.
- In order to protect food safety , in no case and under no circumstances will product returns be accepted .
4.- RECOMMENDATIONS AND INTERNAL MEASURES
Likewise, Mercadona has adopted internal measures to reinforce the health and safety of its workers, among which are the delivery by the company of the necessary hygiene and prevention utensils, and the adoption of specific criteria regarding health.
Likewise, the daily disinfection and cleaning processes of our facilities have been reinforced with external services.
At the moment, and in accordance with the exceptional situation in which the country is immersed, at Mercadona we are adopting these exceptional measures to collaborate and face this crisis. We ask our clients for the maximum collaboration in complying with these measures.
THIS WILL HAPPEN. LET’S RATIONALIZE FEAR # Covid_19