For Primary and Secondary school children , whose ownership is the Secular Workers’ Institute of the Cross .
We cultivate the integral education of the students in the triple personal, cultural and social dimension. We work at the service of the integral formation of children and young people through the delivery of educators, creating an environment of openness and closeness to everyone, especially the most needy. We insert our educational action in the reality, the culture, customs and traditions of the environment in which we are located.
We wish to be a reference in the town of Jávea:
- Encourages Christian and missionary commitment in our students, teachers and families
- Educates in and for solidarity, coexistence, justice and peace, forming respect for individual, collective, cultural and linguistic differences.
- Promotes a job well done and active and responsible participation of all.
- Develops quality management for continuous improvement, systematizing training processes and measuring results and identifying strengths and areas for improvement.
- Generalizes the efficient use of new technologies and other resources.
- Consolidates attention to diversity.