- The Generalitat maintains the prohibition of smoking on bar/restaurant terraces.
- Confirms the curfew from twelve midnight to six in the morning and that the meetings are extended to ten people
New COVID-19 in bars and restaurants.
Measures with effect from 00:00 hours on May 9th , 2021, until 00:00 hours on May 24th , 2021.
Measures related to hotel and restaurant establishments.
This includes all hotel and restaurant activities that are intended to provide the service of drinks and food prepared for consumption inside or outside the premises, among which are, banquet halls, restaurants, cafe, bar, cafeterias, public establishments located in maritime-terrestrial zone and lounges.
Likewise, self-service or buffet services are included.. In these establishments, the capacity allowed inside the premises is 50%,
- On the outdoor terraces the capacity is 100%.
- They must be closed at 11:30 p.m.
- The occupation of the tables will be a maximum of 10 people per table or groups of tables, unless they are living together. The distance between tables will be 2 metres inside establishments and 1.5 metres on outdoor terraces.
- Consumption will always be sitting at the table.
- The use of a mask will be necessary when not eating or drinking
- The maximum capacity allowed must be visible at the entrance.
- General and additional hygiene measures will be respected.
- It is not allowed in restaurants and hotels:
- To use the bar.
- To smoke.
- To use any other device for inhalation of tobacco, water pipes, hookahs or similar, including electronic cigarettes or vaping in outdoor or closed spaces.
- To dance, neither indoors nor outdoors.
The full report can be found on the following link from La Marina Plaza Provincias or auto translated below.
Lengthy full translation:-
The establishments, premises and activities that by virtue of their special characteristics provide a service that may be considered essential or non-substitutable are excepted from the closing time limit foreseen in the previous section:
– Hospitality services of hospitals and clinics, for the use of professionals, and companions and relatives of patients.
– Hotel and restaurant services for hotel establishments and tourist accommodation, for the exclusive use of the customers staying there.
– Hotel and restaurant services located in companies and workplaces, for the exclusive use of employed personnel.
– Hotel and restaurant service in educational centers, for the exclusive use of teaching and non-teaching staff and students of the center, and in residential, day and outpatient centers of the Valencian public service of social services.
– Restoration services in service areas of communication routes, or places that are not considered as service areas are close to or adjacent to roads, either directly in the case of conventional roads, or through links in the case of highways and that provide service, all of them, on a regular basis to carriers, or to personnel belonging to essential services of any kind, including road maintenance and upkeep services, or to other personnel in the event of strictly justified unforeseen causes .
In the cases excepted in this section, from the conclusion of the established hours for catering and hotel establishments, they may continue their activity only and exclusively for the users of the same, until their usual closing time, without prejudice to the subject to the rest of the measures established for catering and hotel establishments.
6. The activities of restoration of home service, or of food and / or drink collection by the clientele in the establishment by appointment, may be carried out during the establishment’s normal opening hours.
Measures relating to the movement of persons
The freedom of movement of people at night between 00:00 and 06:00 is limited throughout the territory of the Valencian Community, unless one of the following activities has to be carried out:
a) Acquisition of medicines, health products and other essential goods.
b) Assistance to health centers, services and establishments.
c) Assistance to veterinary care centers for emergency reasons.
d) Compliance with labor, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations.
e) Return to the place of habitual residence after carrying out some of the activities foreseen in this section.
f) Assistance and care for the elderly, minors, dependents, people with disabilities or especially vulnerable people.
g) Development of hunting activities linked to the control of the overabundance of game species that can cause damage to ecosystems, in the productive cycles of agriculture and livestock and road safety.
h) Due to force majeure or situation of necessity.
i) Any other activity of a similar nature, duly accredited.
j) Refueling at gas stations or service stations, when necessary to carry out the activities set forth in the preceding paragraphs.
Measures related to the permanence of groups of people in private and public spaces
1. In spaces for public use, both closed and outdoors, groups of more than 10 people may not be formed, except in the case of people living together and without prejudice to the exceptions provided in the following sections of this resolution, as well as in other administrative acts that are applicable.
2. In homes and spaces for private use, both indoors and outdoors, groups of more than 10 people may not be formed, except in the case of cohabiting people and no more than two coexistence nuclei, and without prejudice to the exceptions provided for in the following sections of this resolution, as well as in other administrative acts that may be applicable.
3. The following situations are excepted from the limitations established in the previous sections:
a) Non-professional activities related to upbringing and care, such as the care and accompaniment of minors, the elderly, in situations of dependency, with functional diversity or in a situation of special vulnerability.
b) The alternate coexistence of sons and daughters with their parents or non-cohabiting parents between them.
c) The foster care of minors in any of their types.
d) The meeting of people with a marriage or partner relationship who live in different addresses.
e) People who live alone, who may be incorporated, during the entire period of validity of the measure, to another single unit of coexistence, provided that this unit of coexistence only incorporates a single person living alone.
4. Neither are included in the limitations provided for in the previous section, work activities, institutional activities, transport activities and those of the educational centers that impart the teachings referred to in article 3 of the Organic Law of Education, including university education, nor those activities for which specific measures are established.
Measures relating to places of worship
The stay in places of worship, for religious meetings, celebrations and gatherings, including wedding ceremonies or other specific religious celebrations, may not exceed 75% of their capacity, provided that the interpersonal distance respects a minimum of 1.5 meters. The maximum capacity will have to be published in a visible place in the space destined for worship and the general safety and hygiene measures established by the health authorities must be complied with.
Precautionary, safety and hygiene measures.
The following safety and hygiene measures are agreed on, in terms of public health, to face the health crisis caused by SARS-CoV-2, within the Valencian Community:
1. Duty of caution and protection.
All citizens must adopt the necessary measures to avoid the generation of risks of the spread of the COVID-19 disease, as well as their own exposure to said risks. This duty of caution and protection will also be required of the persons and entities that own any activity or service ordered in this resolution.
2. Interpersonal safe distance.
1. The maintenance of the interpersonal safety distance established in Law 2/2021, of March 29, on urgent prevention, containment and coordination measures to face the health crisis caused by Covid-19 of, by at least 1.5 meters.
2. In the use of lift and forklift, the maximum occupancy of people will be 1/3 of its capacity, except in the case of cohabitating people.
3. Use of mask.
1. People six years of age and older are obliged to use masks in the following cases:
a) On public roads, in open air spaces and in any closed space for public use or that is open to the public, regardless of the maintenance of the physical interpersonal safety distance.
b) In the means of air, sea, bus, or rail transport, as well as in the complementary public and private transport of passengers in vehicles with up to nine seats, including the driver, if the occupants of the tourism vehicles do not live in the same address. In the case of passengers on ships and boats, it will not be necessary to use masks when they are inside their cabin.
2. The obligation contained in the previous section will not be enforceable:
a) For people who present some type of illness or respiratory difficulty that may be aggravated by the use of the mask or who, due to their situation of disability or dependency, do not have the autonomy to remove the mask, or have behavioral alterations that make its use unfeasible.
b) Neither shall it be required in the case of individual outdoor sport, nor in cases of force majeure or situation of necessity or when, due to the very nature of the activities, the use of the mask is incompatible, in accordance with the indications of the health authorities.
3. Activities that involve physical effort of a non-sporting nature, outdoors and individually, are equated to the exercise of individual sport, maintaining, in any case, the minimum distance of 1.5 meters with other people who are not cohabiting.
4. The following activities are considered incompatible with the use of the mask:
a) Bathing in the sea, lakes, reservoirs, rivers or other bathing areas; as well as in swimming pools, outdoors or indoors.
b) The practice of sport in the aquatic environment, be it natural or artificial.
c) Rest periods before or after bathing or practicing sports in the aquatic environment, in its surroundings.
In the case of rest on the beaches, rivers or similar environments, or in uncovered swimming pools, the aforementioned period may only be extended to that in which the person remains at a certain point and respecting the minimum distance of 1.5 meters with other people that they are not living together, and without the group of people being able to exceed the maximum number allowed.
In the case of covered swimming pools or in the event that this rest is carried out on board boats, the rest period will only be understood as the strictly necessary between activity intervals.
d) First aid or rescue activities when they require access to the aquatic environment.
e) The times strictly necessary to eat or drink, in places where it is authorized.
5. The following activities are considered compatible with the use of the mask:
a) The walk through the accesses to beaches, lakes and other natural environments.
b) The walk to the seashore and other aquatic environments.
c) The use of changing rooms in public or community pools, except in showers.
d) Staying outside or inside hotel establishments outside of the times strictly necessary to eat or drink.
4. Hygiene measures.
The different protocols that are established, in general or for each sector, in the different areas, establishments, services and activities, which order the different hygiene measures in public health, must be observed. Said protocols will be updated when required by epidemiological circumstances.
Specific measures by activities, services and sectors, in matters of public health.
The following specific measures are agreed by activities, services and sectors, in terms of public health, to face the health crisis caused by SARS-CoV-2, within the Valencian Community:
Measures related to celebrations, events or concentrations of people.
1. The realization of popular celebrations, parades or traveling shows is not allowed.
2. Events of any nature, which may involve an agglomeration of people and are not specifically provided for elsewhere in this resolution, will be carried out in accordance with the following measures:
a) In the case of being held indoors, the capacity will be 75% with a maximum of 500 people attending.
b) In the case of being held outdoors, the capacity will be 75% with a maximum of 1000 people attending. However, space divisions of up to a maximum of 4 differentiated sectors of 500 people attending each of them can be established, with independent entrance and exit, toilets and hospitality services in each sector.
3. In any case, the following must be complied with:
a) Establishment of pre-assigned seats or seats, maintaining a distance seat in the same row in case of fixed seats or compliance with the interpersonal distance of 1.5 meters except for cohabitants and groups of maximum 10 people.
b) Establishment of staggered entrances and exits and ordering the movement of attendees with signaling of the direction of circulation or physical barriers that delimit the circuits.
c) The consumption of food or beverages is not allowed, except water, except in the restaurant area enabled for this purpose, which must be separated from the event area and comply with the measures of the hotel and restaurant establishments.
d) Smoking or use of any other tobacco inhalation device, water pipes, hookahs or similar devices, including electronic cigarettes or vaping, is not allowed.
4. However, extraordinary activities or shows may be held in establishments with a license other than that regulated in the show regulations, in accordance with article 83 of Decree 143/2015, of September 11, of the Consell, which approves the Regulations for the development of Law 14/2010, of December 3, of the Generalitat, on Public Shows, Recreational Activities and Public Establishments, under the conditions previously provided in section 3 of this point, and the following:
– Maximum capacity of 50% over that provided for in the opening license of the establishment or venue where they are held, with a maximum limit of 500 people attending indoors and 1000 people attending in the case of being held in open spaces; however, space divisions can be established with a maximum of up to four differentiated sectors with up to 500 attendees in each of them, with entrance and exit to toilets and catering services independent of each sector.
– Venues with tiers with pre-assigned seats that will be occupied by maintaining a seat distance in the same row or compliance with the interpersonal safety distance of 1.5 meters except cohabitants or a maximum group of 10 people. If the enclosure is open, it will be occupied with chairs, applying the conditions indicated in the previous points.
– The organizing person or entity will attend to the authorization provided in Title III of the regulations approved by Decree 143/2015. Likewise, the organization must present at the time of the request a Contingency Plan that observes the requirements and conditions of this section and of section 3 above.
Measures related to libraries, archives, museums, exhibition halls, art galleries, monuments and other cultural facilities.
1. In the facilities ordered by this point, there will be no capacity restrictions, but distance, hygiene and prevention measures must be guaranteed.
2. Citizens may use computers and computer or electronic means made available to them, which must be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
3. Guided tours will be for groups of up to 20 people in open spaces and up to 10 people in closed areas.
Measures related to congress halls, conference or multipurpose rooms and other similar establishments and facilities, including fair facilities.
1. Telematics of all types of congresses, meetings, business meetings and conferences are recommended.
2. The celebration of the same that are organized in person, will be carried out without exceeding in any case the 75% of the capacity in each of the congress pavilions, conference or multipurpose rooms, and other similar establishments and facilities, including those of the fair institutions of the Valencian Community. Hospitality or restaurant services are not authorized in this type of event, unless there is a specific and differentiated space that will be subject to the measures established for hotel and restaurant establishments.
3. The provisions of the previous section will be applicable to the realization of informative and dissemination activities and workshops in the field of scientific and technical research, development and innovation, aimed at all types of public, and whose purpose is to learning and dissemination of contents related to R + D + i.
Measures relating to cinemas, summer cinemas, drive-ins, theaters, amphitheaters, auditoriums, multipurpose halls, performing arts halls and circuses.
1. In the establishments ordered by this point, the maximum capacity is 75%.
2. Entries will be numbered, with registration of attendees or pre-allocation of seats. Access will be done gradually, with staggered breaks and interpersonal distance between workers and the public and between the public.
3. The public must be seated and consumption is not allowed.
4. The exchange of objects with and between the public is not allowed.
5. Fixed or portable installations are considered included in this point.
Measures related to fair attractions.
1. Included at this point are theme parks, zoos, aquariums, safari-parks, fixed or traveling fairgrounds, water parks, simulated weapons games establishments.
2. The maximum capacity is 75% of the authorized, establishing by the entity that owns the establishment systems of limitation and access control.
3. At the fairground attractions at this point where the elements have rows of seats, 50% of each row may be occupied, as long as they keep the minimum safety distance of 1.5 meters. When all the users reside in the same address, all the seats of the element may be used.
Attractions that do not have built-in seats may be used as long as a maximum capacity of 75% of the capacity of the facility is maintained, and if, due to the dynamics of the attraction, the minimum safety distance between users cannot be maintained, It will reduce the capacity to 50%, and in any case, the maximum separation between them and the disinfection of hands must be ensured before using the element.
Measures related to wakes and burials.
1. Wakes may be held in all types of facilities, public or private, with a capacity limited to 50% and a maximum of 50 people in outdoor spaces and 25 people in closed spaces, whether or not they live together, guaranteeing the distance interpersonal safety and hygiene measures.
2. Participation in the entourage for the burial or dismissal for cremation of the deceased person is restricted to a maximum of 50 people in open-air spaces or 25 people in closed spaces, among family members and close associates.
Measures relating to non-religious ceremonies and celebrations after religious and non-religious ceremonies.
1. Non-religious ceremonies may be held in all types of facilities, public or private, either in open air or closed spaces, provided that 50% of their capacity is not exceeded, guaranteeing interpersonal safety distance and security measures. hygiene.
2. Celebrations that involve hospitality, catering, banquet halls or any other hotel establishment or private space, shall comply with the regulations on this matter.
Measures related to commercial establishments and premises and services provision.
1. Commercial establishments and premises and professional services activities, regardless of their useful display and sales area, must limit their total capacity to 75%. In the case of establishments or premises distributed over several floors, the presence of customers in each of them must keep this same proportion. The maximum capacity allowed will be visible at the entrance.
2. All establishments and commercial premises and professional service activities that have parking lots or spaces for the parking of their clients’ vehicles, will limit the capacity of these parking lots and spaces to 75%.
3. Commercial premises and commercial surfaces whose activity is the sale of products will maintain their authorized hours, within the hours relative to the movement of people that may be established.
Those establishments destined to the sale of essential products (basically food and pharmaceutical products) that have a higher authorized closing time, may maintain the same, only for the sale of said products.
4. In commercial and service premises, including those located in shopping centers, the use of common and recreational areas of commercial parks is not allowed, except for transit between commercial establishments.
5. For the purposes of this point, the establishments whose main activity is the provision of professional services and the centers in which non-regulated training is given are not included.
Measures related to non-sedentary sales markets.
1. In the case of non-sedentary sales markets (“flea markets”), which carry out their activity on public roads in the open air, up to a maximum of 75% of the usually authorized stalls may be installed, and the available space may be increased. , so that an equivalent effect is produced to ensure that the safety distance is maintained and crowds are avoided. Alternatively, you may choose to limit and control the capacity to 75% of its capacity without limiting the number of seats.
2. The spaces set up for the celebration of these markets must be delimited with construction tapes, fences or any other means that allows the limits of the space to be clearly marked, in a way that allows limiting the influx of customers and ensuring capacity permitted. A different use may be established for entry and exit.
3. Municipalities must establish requirements for distance between positions in order to maintain a safe distance between workers, customers and pedestrians, who must use the mask at all times.
4. Once the sales activity is finished, and all the stalls have been collected, the floors and surfaces of the entire enclosure where the market has been developed will be cleaned and disinfected, as well as the entrances and exit areas.
5. The hygiene measures common to all activities, and the additional hygiene measures of the establishments and premises open to the public, established in the corresponding protocols will be respected.
6. Where appropriate, the maximum allowed capacity will be visible at the entrance, closing the perimeter with capacity control.
Measures related to traditional festive activities located in the municipalities of the Valencian Community.
The festive venues regulated in Decree 28/2011, of March 18, of the Consell, may open to carry out their usual activities in the time slots from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. hours, without being able to consume food or drink and with a capacity limitation of 75%.
Measures relating to leisure and entertainment establishments and activities.
1. The activity of discotheques, dance halls and cocktail bars with and without live musical performances, pubs, cyber-cafes, theater cafes, concert cafes and singer cafes is suspended.
2. However, they may carry out restaurant and hospitality activities compatible with their license or authorization, under the conditions and with the time and capacity limitations included in the previous point 11 of this resolution:
– The establishments and premises classified in epigraph 1.2.5 and 2.7 (with the exception of 2.7.6) of the Catalog of public performances, recreational activities, sociocultural activities and public establishments of Law 14/2010, of December 3, of the Generalitat, for public shows, recreational activities and public establishments.
– The establishments of party rooms, discotheques and dance halls, which prove by submitting a responsible declaration to the city council, that the dance floors are occupied by tables and chairs, keeping the capacity and distances provided in the measures established for catering and hotel establishments.
In all these establishments and premises, consumption will always be seated at the table, and dancing or karaoke performances and sporadic or amateur singing performances are not allowed, professional performances by musical groups and disc jockey are allowed, ensuring sufficient ventilation, and a safety distance of at least 2 meters between musicians and the public in the case of singers and wind instruments.
Measures related to recreational activities of chance.
Establishments and spaces dedicated to recreational and gambling activities are allowed to open, among which are included, gambling casinos, bingo halls, arcades for slot machines, gambling halls, tombolas and cyber halls, observing the schedule. of closing established for the establishments of restoration and hotel trade, as well as the rest of the measures, capacity and limitations foreseen for these establishments.
Measures related to the consumption of tobacco and similar products.
1. Smoking may not be allowed on public roads, terraces, beaches or other outdoor spaces, when the minimum interpersonal distance of at least 2 meters cannot be respected.
2. This limitation will also be applicable for the use of any other device for inhaling tobacco, water pipes, hookahs or similar, including electronic cigarettes or vaping in outdoor or closed spaces.
Measures related to the sale and consumption of alcohol.
1. The sale of alcohol is prohibited during the time slot between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. the following day, in all types of retail establishments regardless of the license with which they operate, except in establishments of hospitality and catering that will be governed by the provisions of the previous point.
2. Likewise, the consumption of alcohol on public roads is prohibited 24 hours a day, except in hotel and restaurant establishments, in compliance with the provisions of article 69 of Law 10/2014, of December 29, of the Generalitat, Health of the Valencian Community.
Measures related to hotels, tourist lodges, rural houses and other accommodation.
1. In hotels, tourist lodges, rural houses and other similar accommodations, the opening of common areas may be up to 75% of the capacity, guaranteeing distance, hygiene and prevention measures and favoring the use of well-ventilated areas.
2. In hotels, restaurant services will be adapted to what is established in the point of measures relating to hotel and restaurant establishments.
3. In accommodations that offer rooms and group services, people from different cohabitation groups cannot spend the night in the same room or use shared kitchens.
Measures related to tourist guide activities.
1. This activity will be carried out, preferably, by prior appointment.
2. The maximum group will be 20 people in outdoor spaces and 10 people in closed spaces, including the tour guide.
3. The safety and hygiene measures established in general must be respected, and, in particular, those relating to the maintenance of the minimum interpersonal safety distance and the use of masks.
Measures related to regulated artistic teaching in conservatories and authorized centers, non-regulated teaching in schools or academies of music or dance, and training activity of musical groups in general (orchestras, bands, …), dance companies and in schools of theater.
1. The teaching that is collected in this point may be given with the limitation of 75% of its capacity.
2. In the configuration of the musical or choral performance area, the minimum separation will be 1.5 meters, between any of its members, as well as between performers and other people (director, flag bearers, helpers for passing scores , sound technicians,…). If this distance cannot be guaranteed, masks should be used, so in wind, brass and other instruments with a mouthpiece, distance will be a priority and limiting factor in use.
3. In the same way, the dance activity should contemplate the separation of 1.5 meters as far as possible. If this distance cannot be guaranteed, masks should be used. Practices that involve contact with interpreters will be limited as far as possible.
4. If the safety distance in the rehearsal room cannot be guaranteed, it is recommended to distribute them according to repertoire, by sections or by instrumental strings, such as woodwind, metalwind, percussion, soloists. , corps de ballet, etc., to avoid crowds and reduce dress rehearsals.
5. Personal furniture (chairs, lecterns, floor and bars in the case of dance) must be cleaned and disinfected before and after use.
6. The instruments, attachments, furniture, music stands and scores will be for exclusive individual use, regardless of who owns them (performer or company).
7. In commonly shared instruments (percussion, pianos and others), their use must be programmed to proceed with meticulous cleaning, before and after each change of musical interpreter. In the case of dance, the shared spaces for the performance (floor and handrails among others) must also be meticulously cleaned, before and after each change of interpreter.
8. Special attention will be paid to cleaning the changing rooms and other common areas.
Measures related to academies, driving schools and other non-regulated training centers.
1. Telematics teaching is recommended, especially that aimed at vulnerable people.
2. The training activity may be taught in person, keeping the minimum interpersonal safety distance and maintaining hygiene and prevention measures, and provided that 75% of the maximum capacity of the facility is not exceeded.
Measures related to leisure time activities and recreational playgrounds.
1. Parks, gardens and outdoor recreation areas may remain open during the hours of freedom of movement of the people that may be established.
During its opening time, the interpersonal safety and hygiene measures and prevention and surveillance will be maintained, relative to the fulfillment of the socially planned grouping or meeting measures.
2. In outdoor recreational playgrounds, bouncy castles, slides and other children’s games, the safety and hygiene measures established by the health authorities for the prevention of Covid-19 must be respected, maintaining cleanliness according to the approved protocols for that purpose. by the corresponding public health authority.
3. Educational leisure activities and education in free time, and youth animation schools, organized both by administrations and by non-formal education youth entities or associations, are authorized. In the indoor or outdoor facilities where such activities take place, it will not be possible to exceed 50% of their capacity. The activities must be carried out in groups of up to a maximum of 20 people outdoors and 10 people indoors, in addition to the monitor in both cases.
In any case, the security measures and physical distancing, interpersonal safety, hygiene, cleaning, prevention, and following the indications contained in the protocols established for this purpose by the health authorities for the prevention of Covid-19 must be respected.
Included in this section are toy libraries and all establishments for recreational activities for children and young people.
Measures related to tourist transport of passengers and recreational navigation.
1. Tourist passenger transport:
– Businessmen and professionals who carry out the activity of tourist transport of passengers in ships and boats that are not cruise-type passenger ships, and who navigate and anchor in the waters adjacent to the territory of the Valencian Community, must ensure that the passenger and the people on board comply with the hygienic and sanitary measures, especially with regard to the exercise of work, professional and business activity.
– The business people and professionals who carry out the activity of tourist transport of passengers will adopt the necessary measures to ensure the embarkation and disembarkation of the passenger in an orderly manner and observing the applicable sanitary measures at all times.
– The occupation of ships and boats dedicated to tourist transport can be carried out at 100% of their capacity. The use of the mask will be mandatory at all times, except when they are inside their cabin.
2. Recreational navigation and nautical activities.
– On board the boats dedicated to recreational boating, 100% of their capacity may be occupied.
– In all the activities provided for in this section, the disinfection measures and health and hygiene standards that are applicable to vessels and pleasure boats, jet skis and recreational nautical devices must be adopted.
– During navigation practices to obtain recreational nautical qualifications that require the use of pleasure boats, the people on board the boat will be 100% of those authorized in the boat’s certificates, without any If the number of students specified in article 15.8 of Royal Decree 875/2014, of October 10, can be exceeded, which regulates nautical qualifications for the government of pleasure boats.
Measures related to public, private and other regular transport.
1. In vehicles for private use, the maximum occupancy will be that allowed by the number of authorized places in the vehicle.
2. In public passenger transport in vehicles with up to 9 seats, including the driver, it is allowed to occupy all the rear seats of the vehicle, as well as those offered in the row of driver’s seats, when they have been previously exhausted, the rear, except when the driver can be considered as a person at risk.
3. In bus transport, up to 100% of the seats are allowed with separation between passengers if the occupancy level allows it.
4. In vehicles in which, due to the technical characteristics, only one row of seats is available, such as in cabins of heavy vehicles, vans, or others, a maximum of 2 people may travel, provided that the occupants use masks and maintain the maximum possible distance.
5. The mandatory use of a mask by all occupants of any type of vehicle is mandatory, except when all occupants of closed vehicles live together at the same address.
6. In driving school vehicle practices, the limitation is 2 people per row of seats and with the use of a mask. The vehicle will need to be disinfected and cleaned after each use.
7. This type of transport includes the modal type of sleeper or similar, driving school practices and other regular transport, also cable car and funicular.
8. Specialized, emergency vehicles, ambulances and the like are exempt from the limitations of this point.
Measures related to physical activity, sports, sports facilities and sports competitions.
1. General physical and sports activity.
a) It will be possible to practice, for all purposes, physical and sports activity, outdoors and in open or closed sports facilities, without physical contact and in individual modalities and those practiced in pairs.
b) The practice of physical and sports activity of individual modalities, both outdoors or in open and closed facilities, practiced by free or directed by a professional, may be carried out in groups of maximum 10 people in closed facilities, being mandatory the use of the mask, or 20 people in open or outdoor facilities, always without physical contact and maintaining the safety distance recommended by the health authorities, the use of a mask is not required.
The mask will be mandatory in areas or spaces with a large influx of people where it is not possible to maintain the safety distance recommended by the health authorities with other athletes or pedestrians.
c) Intensity sports practice, within the scope of the competitions authorized by this resolution and their training sessions, will be considered an activity incompatible by its very nature with the use of a mask, for the purposes of the provisions of article 6.2 of Law 2 / 2021 of March 29 of urgent prevention, containment and coordination measures to face the health crisis caused by COVID19.
d) Physical activity and sports practice that is carried out in teaching, extracurricular or complementary activities during the school day, will be subject to the provisions of the Protocols in force at all times for schools, adopted by the Ministry responsible for Education and by the Ministry responsible for Health.
2. Training of federated sports, University Sports Championships, Sports Games of the Valencian Community and other competitions.
Federated athletes, those registered for the University Sports Championship, the Valencian Community sports Games or other competitions organized by public or private entities, may carry out sports training with the recommendations and limitations established in the following sections:
a) Sports training will take place in stable groups and avoiding contact with other training groups.
Whenever possible, and especially in the case of the school-age population, individual sports dynamics will be promoted without physical contact, guaranteeing the maximum safety distance possible. In any case, the Protocols adopted in each case for the prevention of Covid-19 will be applied.
The use of changing rooms and showers will have a capacity of 50% of its capacity.
b) Sports training will be held, in any case, without an audience.
Minors who participate in training may be accompanied by an adult who may access the sports facilities respecting the safety and hygiene measures recommended by the health authorities and avoiding in any case situations of crowding of people.
3. Competitions and other sporting events.
a) Sports competitions and events organized by public or private entities may be held in all sports categories and modalities.
b) Sports federations, and the rest of the organizing entities of sports competitions or events, will have to have a public protocol for the development of the competition or event, which guarantees the monitoring of the safety and hygiene measures required for prevention. of the Covid-19, in order to guarantee the protection of the health of athletes and the personnel necessary for the development of the competition or event. The protocol may be required by the health authority.
c) The use of changing rooms and showers will have a capacity of 50% of their capacity.
4. Sports facilities.
a) In open and closed sports facilities, the physical and sports activity regulated in the previous sections may be carried out under the conditions established therein.
For the purposes of this resolution, an open sports facility is considered to be an open sports space that is not covered or any space that, being covered, is laterally surrounded by a maximum of three walls or walls.
b) In open sports facilities, the maximum capacity allowed will be one user for every 2.25 m² of useful surface for sports use. This calculation will be applied globally and for each of the sports facilities of the facility. The capacity of the other non-sports services that the facility may have will be governed by its specific regulations.
c) In closed sports facilities, the maximum allowed capacity is 50% compared to the ordinary capacity of the facility.
For the purposes of this resolution, ordinary capacity is understood to be that established by the specific applicable regulations and, failing that, that of one user for every 2.25 m² of useful surface for sports use.
This calculation will be applied globally and for each of the sports facilities of the facility. The capacity of the other non-sports services that the facility may have will be governed by its specific regulations.
d) In swimming pools, the maximum capacity allowed will be 75% with respect to the ordinary capacity of the installation and the pool glass.
For the purposes of this resolution, ordinary capacity is understood to be that established by the specific applicable regulations and, failing that, that of one user per 4 m² of water surface.
e) The persons or entities that own the facility will be responsible for establishing the necessary measures to ensure compliance with the gauges and will visibly signpost, and at the entrances to each of the units, both the square meters available in the area. as the maximum capacity allowed.
f) The person or entity that owns the facility will have to establish an access system that prevents the accumulation of people and a shift system that allows the practice of physical activity in conditions of safety and health protection.
g) For all purposes, the facilities will have to be periodically cleaned and disinfected at least twice a day.
Likewise, the material used by athletes will be cleaned and disinfected at the end of each training shift and at the end of the day.
h) The use of changing rooms and showers is allowed respecting the minimum interpersonal distance, with a maximum allowed capacity of 50% compared to the ordinary capacity.
5. Participants and public in sporting events.
– In sports competitions and events held in open or open-air sports facilities, in natural spaces or on public roads, no more than 1000 athletes may participate.
– In sports competitions and events held in closed facilities, no more than 300 athletes may participate.
b) Public at sporting events and non-professional sporting competitions:
– The celebration of sports events and non-professional sports competitions that are held in both open and closed sports facilities, may take place with a maximum public capacity of 75%, maintaining a seat away in the same row in the case of fixed seats, or 1.5 meters of separation if there are no fixed seats, except for groups of coexistence. If it is not possible to maintain a seat distance or 1.5 meters of separation, the capacity will have to be reduced until the fulfillment of the measure is guaranteed.
– In general, the public attending the event in open sports facilities may not exceed the limit of 2000 people. However, in these facilities, if sectorization is possible, space divisions of up to a maximum of 4 differentiated sectors of 1000 people attending each of them will be established, with independent entrance and exit, toilets and independent hospitality services in each sector. .
– Also, in general, the public attending the event in closed sports facilities may not exceed the limit of 1000 people. However, in these facilities, if sectorization is possible, space divisions will be established of up to a maximum of 3 differentiated sectors of 1000 people attending each, with independent entrance and exit, toilets and hospitality services in each sector. .
c) Public in sporting events or sports competitions that take place outdoors in natural spaces or on public roads:
– They will have to be developed avoiding crowds of public.
– The public that spontaneously could attend the event will have to respect, in any case, the safety distance established by the health authorities.
– In the case of provisional bleacher installations or the delimitation of spaces reserved for the public, a maximum public capacity limit of 75% will be established, maintaining a distance of one seat in the same row in the case of fixed seats, or 1.5 meters of separation if there are no fixed seats, between the different coexistence groups.
– If it is not possible to maintain a seat distance or 1.5 meters of separation, the capacity will have to be reduced until the compliance of the measure is guaranteed.
– The public attending the event may not exceed the limit of 2,000 people. However, if sectorization is possible, space divisions of up to four sectors of 1,000 people up to 4,000 attendees will be established.
d) In professional competitions, the prevention measures adopted by the competent authority will be applicable, in accordance with the provisions of article 15.2 of Royal Decree Law 21/2020, of June 9, on urgent prevention, containment and coordination to face the health crisis caused by Covid-19.
Measures related to swimming pools, beaches and spas.
1. Swimming pools for recreational use, hotel pools, tourist accommodation and urbanization pools, as well as spas, must respect the 75% limit of their capacity both in terms of access and recreational practice.
2. The changing rooms and showers may be used at 50% of their capacity.
3. Access to the beaches is allowed to walk or do physical and sporting activity in the open air, maintaining the measures of physical distancing and hygiene and prevention, always within the limitation of freedom of movement and mobility that may be established.
Measures relating to residences and other similar accommodation.
1. The student residences, school residences, camps and shelters for workers are considered included in this section.
2. In the residences and accommodations listed at this point, the opening of common areas is allowed up to 50% of the capacity, guaranteeing the measures of distancing, hygiene, prevention and favoring the use of well-ventilated areas, without buffet service or self-service . Shifts can be established in the dining room, always guaranteeing distancing and hygiene and prevention measures, and visits are suspended.
3. In accommodations that offer rooms and group services, people from different cohabitation groups cannot spend the night in the same room or use shared kitchens.
Measures related to centers for the elderly and people with disabilities.
1. In the centers for the elderly, the provisions of the ordinance carried out by the Vice Presidency and Ministry of Equality and Inclusive Policies will be followed, in relation to the action plan in the residences for dependent elderly people, day centers, homes supervised and the CEAM / CIM, of the Valencian Community, in the context of the health crisis caused by Covid-19.
2. In the centers for people with functional diversity or mental health problems, the provisions of the ordinance carried out by the Vice Presidency and Ministry of Equality and Inclusive Policies will be followed, in relation to the action plan in the centers and resources aimed at people with functional diversity or mental health problems in the Valencian Community, in the context of the health crisis caused by Covid-19.
3. The opening of the centers and the resumption of activities, in spaces, referred to recreational centers for the elderly or activities in other social health centers, day centers and centers of functional diversity, will correspond to the competent administrations in the matter, in accordance with what the Vice Presidency and Ministry of Equality and Inclusive Policies have for its management.
Measures related to the health field.
1. The public health system will have a contingency plan for COVID-19.
All private health centers must have a contingency plan for managing emergency situations related to COVID-19.
2. All the centers, services and health establishments of the Valencian Community, both public and private, must notify the detected cases of COVID-19 to the General Directorate of Public Health and Addictions, through the epidemiological surveillance system of the Valencian Community. They must also provide all the information that is required by the health authority to control the epidemic, with the periodicity and through the means indicated.
3. The private laboratories of the Valencian Community that perform diagnostic tests for the detection of COVID-19, will have the obligation to be registered with the Conselleria de Sanidad Universal y Salud Pública, and to notify the epidemiological surveillance system of the results of said tests .
The performance of diagnostic tests for detection of COVID-19 is subject to prescription by a physician, in accordance with the guidelines, instructions and criteria established by the competent health authority, guaranteeing the necessary means to complete the diagnostic process of active infection by COVID-19 , according to current protocols.
They must notify the Ministry of Universal Health and Public Health, at least once a day, confirmed cases of COVID-19, as well as the result of the diagnostic tests they have performed.
4. The Department of Universal Health and Public Health may require the provision of spaces, establishments, accommodation and other public facilities of the Valencian Community to meet the health needs that arise, caused by the COVID-19 epidemic.
Likewise, if the health situation as a consequence of the pandemic requires it, it may request private entities or companies of the Valencian Community to assign spaces or accommodation to complete the needs of public facilities and require the collaboration of health services and establishments. private and mutual insurance companies for accidents at work of the Valencian Community, for which the appropriate collaboration instruments will be established.
5. All public or private health centers, services and establishments in the Valencian Community must adopt the organizational measures, availability of material necessary for infection control, and space management, to guarantee compliance with the recommendations of health authorities regarding prevention and hygiene measures such as safety distance, use of masks, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
6. The owners or managers of addiction care centers must observe the prevention and hygiene measures established by the competent health authorities through norms, acts and protocols or action guides in accordance with the indications of the General Directorate of Health Public and Addictions adopted according to their characteristics and must have a contingency plan regarding COVID-19.
7. The health authority will issue guidelines through resolutions, plans and / or specific protocols that it deems necessary to address the health crisis. These guidelines must be applied to all health facilities and centers, regardless of their ownership in the Valencian Community.
8. If the health situation resulting from the pandemic requires it, all public or private health centers, health establishments and warehouses for the distribution of medicines and health products of the Valencian Community must participate and coordinate in the management of the Medicines and medical devices that are considered essential for the specific treatment of COVID and for intensive sedation, as well as in the controlled distribution of the medicines that are required.